The discussions regarding life issues have quieted down recently, as the news is overtaken by the tragic situations in Egypt and Syria. However in my daily routine I have encountered several subtle instances that tell me the topic is still hot, but mostly surrounding our culture’s view of children in general. Time Magazine recently published […]
By Elise Harris* TIME Magazine recently published an article by Joel Stein entitled “The New Greatest Generation: Why Millennials Will Save Us All.” The front cover of this month’s issue alludes to this article, and the fact that “the Millennials” (those born from 1980-2000) are often called the “Me Me Me” generation, and are referred […]
Have you seen this international video produced by a group of young people in Spain to thank Pope emeritus Benedict XVI for his service to the Church? It’s received more than 80,000 views in less than two weeks. Young people love the Pope!
- The miracle that made this 13th century saint the patron of television April 25, 2017
- Pun-loving nuns, friars form band called ‘Force of Habit’ at CUA April 24, 2017
- Poll: What is your favorite prayer? April 20, 2017
- Watch this rare video of Cardinal Ratzinger playing the piano April 17, 2017
- What should you do on Good Friday? Spring cleaning April 14, 2017