The discussions regarding life issues have quieted down recently, as the news is overtaken by the tragic situations in Egypt and Syria. However in my daily routine I have encountered several subtle instances that tell me the topic is still hot, but mostly surrounding our culture’s view of children in general. Time Magazine recently published […]
By Elise Harris* TIME Magazine recently published an article by Joel Stein entitled “The New Greatest Generation: Why Millennials Will Save Us All.” The front cover of this month’s issue alludes to this article, and the fact that “the Millennials” (those born from 1980-2000) are often called the “Me Me Me” generation, and are referred […]
Have you seen this international video produced by a group of young people in Spain to thank Pope emeritus Benedict XVI for his service to the Church? It’s received more than 80,000 views in less than two weeks. Young people love the Pope!
- Poll: What is your favorite title for St. Joseph? March 22, 2017
- You don’t really know St. Patrick March 17, 2017
- Poll: Would you have been able to handle Lent a hundred years ago? March 15, 2017
- Watch: Why these missionaries are building cookstoves in Peru March 15, 2017
- Watch: Soldiers restore Virgin Mary statue smashed by ISIS March 13, 2017