Family Life, motherhood

Drumroll Please…

April 20, 2012

Introducing John Paul Francis Uebbing!

Born at 7:30 in the a.m. on Thursday, April 19th weighing in at 8 lbs, 4 oz and stretching 20 inches long, he’s our little peanut!

Beautiful, blessed birth and labor experience — deets to come.

Thank you for all the prayers, support, indulgence of weeks months of whining, etc.

Birth story to comeeeeeee.

• Reply Francine April 20, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Congratulations! He is sooo cute! Do I spy dimples??

• Reply Kate April 20, 2012 at 5:30 pm

Congratulations!!!! What a precious chunk of love! Can’t wait for the birth story!!

• Reply Michele April 20, 2012 at 6:02 pm

He’s perfect and I love his name! Congratulations!

• Reply Lisa April 20, 2012 at 6:03 pm

Congratulations!

• Reply Grace Marie April 20, 2012 at 7:03 pm

omg. when the birth story is dropped —- Im dropping everything — grabbing all my junk food, locking the kids out of the bathroom and going to town.

Ah —- and congratulations!!! (I first typed — contractions — weird)

Your children need to teach my children how to be pretty newborns — please.

• Reply Hallie @ Betty Beguiles April 20, 2012 at 8:01 pm

What a sweetie pie! I can’t stand it! Congratulations!

• Reply joaninordinarytime April 20, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Aw, he’s lovely!! Congratulations! And I love the name. What a lovely day to be born!

• Reply adillightfuladventure April 20, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Look at that darling smile when you’re rinsing his head! oh my! PS, I spy the NFP button I made on your sidebar :) Glad it’s getting passed on!

• Reply Steph April 20, 2012 at 9:34 pm

yayayayyaya!!!!!! congratulations!!!!! soooooo jealous I mean happy for you!!!! cant wait to read the birth story!

• Reply Bridget April 21, 2012 at 2:10 am

Congrats!!!
    (I just read your previous birth story and laughed myself silly. You are a fantastic writer!)
    I hope you are getting lots of snuggles and rest! XOXO

• Reply Dwija {House Unseen} April 21, 2012 at 4:35 am

Gimme birth story, stat! I LIVE for birth stories. I CRAVE the birth stories. I will live vicariously through you and and your non-pregnant, birth-story telling self!

He is gorgeous, Jenny. Just lovely :)

• Reply Amy@Diapeepees April 21, 2012 at 10:59 pm

You totally don’t know me, but congrats. I just read your nfp post at camp patton and I loved, loved, loved it. That’s the way to tell the NFP story, my friend. Obviously a new voice of this Catholic generation, and a very fun one to read.

• Reply Megan April 23, 2012 at 12:39 am

Congrats again Jenny, he is SO handsome. All the pictures are gorgeous. Can’t wait to hear the birth story, just for now get lots of rest! Love you!

• Reply Little stay at home momma April 23, 2012 at 12:59 am

Congratulations! What a sweet little bundle of love.

• Reply Lizzie April 27, 2012 at 10:51 pm

“Babies Hard Work!” Haha love it! Such a handsome little man. Welcome to the family little doll!