What I Wore Sunday: Jingle Jam

December 16, 2012

Hail from the gloriously high and dry elevation of 7,800 feet. Monument, Colorado…almost heaven.

But anyway, the husband and I slipped out for Mass alone this morning – alone I tell you – and it.was.awesome. Homily? I heard it. Eucharist? I got it. Both readings and the responsorial Psalm? Yep, listened to those too…in order.

Afterwards, I enjoyed a leisurely afternoon of Broncos football, children napping on a separate floor from me, and plenty o’ aunts, uncles and grandparents to hold them allllllll day long.

Then, I conscripted this lovely lady into snapping my weekly selfies:

Behold, the youngest Senour sister. Ain’t she purdy?

She obliged, willingly. Let the all-humiliation hour commence.

Oh, Christmas tree…
How lovely are your branches. I just have to touch them.
Gaudete Sunday. Nothing says rejoice like a head wreathed in evergreen.

Outfitted by a thrifty triple threat. I am on fire:

Top: Banana Republic, thrifted
Skirt: Tag ripped out but prooooobably Target, thrifted
Shoes: Nine West, thrifted

Leading me to this little gem, as introduced to mi familia by our recently returned collegiate crew. Warning: F bombs. Like, several. But still…an apt anthem for my awesome.

Forgive my blurry cell phone pix?

Happy Sunday, off to FLAP you go.

• Reply Beth (A Mom's Life) December 17, 2012 at 2:05 am

Love the stripes! Glad you got to enjoy Mass in peace!

• Reply -Kinsi- December 17, 2012 at 2:27 am

Love your outfit. Haven’t watched/read this link, as I’m not in a good place for it, but if you haven’t heard it already: Macklemore’s Thrift Shop.

• Reply Christy from fountains of home December 17, 2012 at 3:16 am

Love your super professional posing Jenny!

Cute outfit and sounds like a great day! And your sister is adorable like you!

• Reply Deme @ Fresh Coat Of Paint December 17, 2012 at 4:13 am

Nice ode to your Christmas tree :) Loving your stripes too!

• Reply Stephanie December 17, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Lovin on the stripes with the green, and your wedge heels are fabulous! Your poses just add to the effect. Seriously!

• Reply Emily December 17, 2012 at 4:23 pm

I love the Christmas tree. And your outfit! I love it. Thanks for joining up with us!

• Reply Lisa December 18, 2012 at 2:04 am

Okay, your youngest sis has the best hair ever. Love the outfit- so awesome that it’s all thrifted, and the stripes are esp. cute!