.- This coming Sunday, May 11, the Basilica of the National Shrine will begin its Novena of Masses for mothers. On each of the nine days, a Mass will be celebrated at the Basilica for those who are enrolled in the Mother’s Day Novena.
- Archbishop warns “culture of extreme feminism” denigrates meaning of motherhood
- Mother of the Year finalist refused abortion, delayed leukemia treatment until daughter’s birth
- Left-wing politicians block measure that would have provided benefits to unemployed mothers
- Media picks up story of mother who saved her baby by performing caesarian section on self
* The number of messages that can be online is limited. CNA reserves the right to edit messages for content and tone. Comments and opinions expressed by users do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of CNA. CNA will not publish comments with abusive language, insults or links to other pages