- What is NFP?
- Is NFP Catholic contraception?
- Is NFP sinful?
- What are the contrasts between contraception and NFP?
- The contrasting anthropologies of contraception and NFP
- How to move from contraceptives to NFP
- Why do so few Catholic OB/GYN's promote NFP?
- Can NFP still work if a woman has irregular cycles?
- What resources on NFP can I recommend to my daughter?
- How can an NFP teacher get support from the clergy?
- Is it appropriate to teach NFP to singles?
- What did Mother Teresa say about NFP?
Natural Family Planning (NFP)
Ads by Google
September 2, 2014Tuesday of the Twenty-Second Week in Ordinary Time
This year »
Gospel of the Day
First Reading:: 1 Cor 2:10B-16
Gospel:: Lk 4:31-37
Saint of the Day