- What is NFP?
- Is NFP Catholic contraception?
- Is NFP sinful?
- What are the contrasts between contraception and NFP?
- The contrasting anthropologies of contraception and NFP
- How to move from contraceptives to NFP
- Why do so few Catholic OB/GYN's promote NFP?
- Can NFP still work if a woman has irregular cycles?
- What resources on NFP can I recommend to my daughter?
- How can an NFP teacher get support from the clergy?
- Is it appropriate to teach NFP to singles?
- What did Mother Teresa say about NFP?
Natural Family Planning (NFP)
Ads by Google
August 30, 2014Saturday of the Twenty-first Week in Ordinary Time
This year »
Gospel of the Day
First Reading:: 1 Cor 1: 26-31
Psalm:: Ps 33: 12-13, 18-19, 20-21
Gospel:: Mt 25: 14-30
Saint of the Day