- 8:30 a.m. Departure from Rome-Fiuminino Airport to Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival at Santiago de Compostela International Airport. Following his arrival, a welcoming ceremony will take place. The Pope will address the crowds at the airport before meeting with the Prince and Princess of Asturias in a conference room there.
- 1:00 p.m. Pope will visit Santiago de Compostela's cathedral.
- 1:45 p.m. Pope Benedict will have lunch with Spanish cardinals, members of the Spanish bishops' conference executive committee and the Pontiff's entourage at the Archbishopric of Santiago de Compostela.
- 4:30 p.m. Mass will take place for the occasion of Santiago de Compostela Jubilee Year at Santiago de Compostela Obradoiro Square. The Pope will give the homily.
- 7:15 p.m. The Pope will depart from Santiago de Compostela International Airport and travel to Barcelona, Spain.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Ads by Google
Gospel of the Day
First Reading:: Jer 1:1, 4-10
Psalm:: Ps 71: 1-2, 3-4A, 5-6AB, 15, 17
Gospel:: Mt 13: 1-9
Saint of the Day