The timezone in Spain is (GMT +1)
Saturday, Nov. 6
- 8:30 a.m. Departure from Rome-Fiuminino Airport to Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival at Santiago de Compostela International Airport. Following his arrival, a welcoming ceremony will take place. The Pope will address the crowds at the airport before meeting with the Prince and Princess of Asturias in a conference room there.
- 1:00 p.m. Pope will visit Santiago de Compostela's cathedral.
- 1:45 p.m. Pope Benedict will have lunch with Spanish cardinals, members of the Spanish bishops' conference executive committee and the Pontiff's entourage at the Archbishopric of Santiago de Compostela.
- 4:30 p.m. Mass will take place for the occasion of Santiago de Compostela Jubilee Year at Santiago de Compostela Obradoiro Square. The Pope will give the homily.
- 7:15 p.m. The Pope will depart from Santiago de Compostela International Airport and travel to Barcelona, Spain.
Sunday, Nov. 7
- 9:30 a.m. Private meeting with the King and Queen of Spain in the Museum Room at the Church of the Holy Family, Barcelona.
- 10 a.m. Mass and dedication of the Church of the Holy Family will be held. It will be followed by the Angelus at the Holy Family Square.
- 1 p.m. The Pope will have lunch with cardinals, bishops and the Pope's entourage at the Archbishopric of Barcelona.
- 4:30 p.m. Farewell to the Archbishopric of Barcelona.
- 5:15 p.m. Visit to Barcelona's “Obrabenefico-Social Nen Deu.”
- 6:30 p.m. Farewell ceremony at Barcelona International Airport.
- 7:15 p.m. Departure from Barcelona International Airport to Rome, Italy.