“I appeal to those who are on the fringes of the law. I ask respect for these days. They too all called by the Lord to be renewed in Him and to seek out the good of all Colombians,” the Cardinal said. He also recalled that “every day is holy and should be lived in peace, but Holy Week demands greater peacefulness and respect for life.”.- Cardinal Pedro Rubiano Sáenz, President of the Colombian Bishops Conference, is repeating the Colombian bishops’ call for a truce that will allow all Colombians to live Holy Week in an atmosphere of reflection.
- Colombian Archbishop: “We forgive those responsible for the assassination”
- Colombian Guerrilla calls for mediation by the Church, bishops ask for concrete gestures
- Colombian bishops announce first agreement between the government and the FARC
- Bishop denounces dropping of leaflets by drug traffickers in Colombia
* The number of messages that can be online is limited. CNA reserves the right to edit messages for content and tone. Comments and opinions expressed by users do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of CNA. CNA will not publish comments with abusive language, insults or links to other pages
Gospel of the Day
Saint of the Day