- 9:30 a.m. Private meeting with the King and Queen of Spain in the Museum Room at the Church of the Holy Family, Barcelona.
- 10 a.m. Mass and dedication of the Church of the Holy Family will be held. It will be followed by the Angelus at the Holy Family Square.
- 1 p.m. The Pope will have lunch with cardinals, bishops and the Pope's entourage at the Archbishopric of Barcelona.
- 4:30 p.m. Farewell to the Archbishopric of Barcelona.
- 5:15 p.m. Visit to Barcelona's “Obrabenefico-Social Nen Deu.”
- 6:30 p.m. Farewell ceremony at Barcelona International Airport.
- 7:15 p.m. Departure from Barcelona International Airport to Rome, Italy.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Ads by Google
September 3, 2014Saint Gregory the Great, Pope and Doctor of the Chu rch
This year »
Gospel of the Day
Saint of the Day