Madrid, Spain, Feb 1, 2021 / 18:25 pm America/Denver (CNA).
Rescuers in Madrid, Spain announced last week that a consecrated host was found intact amid the rubble left behind from the explosion of a building next to the Virgen de la Paloma parish.
The January 20 explosion, caused by a gas leak, destroyed four floors of the building where the parish priests lived, also affecting the Los Nogales nursing home, managed by the parish, and the neighboring school.
One young priest, Fr. Rubén Pérez Ayala, died as a result of the explosion.